Friday, August 22, 2008

100% Freddy: Adu-cumentary at Monaco

Monaco has given Freddy Adu a blog. Now let's hope they give him some PT to write about. Here's an excerpt from the most recent post:

"Coach Ricardo has prepared us well, and my teammates and I are all eager to hopefully earn another good result for the fans especially at home. I am not a superstitious player. I do not have any special habits or specific things I must do before a big game. I just put on my headphones, listen to Ludicrous, little Wayne, or JayZ, and think about the match. I guess my only ritual is that I always eat a big plate of pasta on game day. I love Monaco and am thrilled to be here, but I do miss my family back home. They mean a lot to me, and I wish I could see them more. But everyone here at the club has been so nice and welcoming that Monaco is quickly becoming my new home."
Monaco plays film-festival town Caen on Saturday, after starting the season with a win over PSG and a draw vs. Nantes.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template