Wednesday, August 1, 2007

This guy is a douchebag

Ok, so I've been trying to avoid getting into the whole Beckham-injury crap. Why? Because I could give a rat's ass if he plays or not. If he brings money to the league, and, in turn, the league gets stronger and is able to develop more young American players, then so bet it. But I was a fan of MLS before Beckham and I will be a fan after Beckham. So, that's why I've been avoiding the whole debate over whether he owes MLS fans in other cities a cameo or not. Because I just don't care.

But this idiot irritates me.

I realize that MLS will be seeing a lot of his type -- ass clowns who just found out that America has a soccer league -- and to them I say, thanks for your money, now shut the fuck up. 'Spice Boy' will play eventually and the amount of assholes paying money to just see him will decline eventually, too. But until then, real MLS fans will have to put up with these retards who think that MLS's sole point of existing is as a stage for a 32-year-old Englishman with a woman's voice. This isn't the NASL and he's not Pele!

The article calls this guy a "Dallas fan", but if I was a Dallas fan, I would be more concerned with how my defense can give up four goals in one half to a Beck-less Galaxy team that has managed only 13 points in 12 matches. I would be more concerned with whether or not I would see Juan Toja or Arturo Alvarez, not some overpaid LA metro-sexual.

This guy is not a Dallas fan; he's just some schmuck who wanted to get on TV. A white bandanna and a yellow polo shirt? Loverboy called, he wants his look back.

Ok, I'm done. Have at it.

1 comments:

Bonji said...

I'm with ya. These pictures of the Dallas fans with Beckham signs reaffirms what I've always thought of the Metroplex...worthless.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template